Eumedica offers the best footwear for the treatment of plantar ulcers due to diabetes and other pathologies in the sole of the foot.
ADEGUA SYSTEM® anti-imbalance soles:
• Thanks to the pre-incision of the microporous rubber insole, it allows for immediate discharge of pressure in treatment of plantar ulcers.
• It allows to create an area of discharge of the required amount in the precise area to avoid pressure in the ulcerated area or at risk of ulceration.
• Allows the re-insertion of the removed wedges to restore an even floor, following a resolved ulceration, or to change the unloading zone according to patient’s necessity at the time.
• the medium density of the microporous rubber, reduces the forces exerted by the edges of the area placed in discharge on the plantar area, and distributes body weight on a wider surface thus avoiding pressure peaks.
SECURA SYSTEM® anti-imbalance soles:
• Sole constructed in microporous rubber with differentiated density and inclination to relieve the pressure of the forefoot and transfer it to the hind
• Heel made of a more consistent blend of density for greater stability and strength.
• Central strap consisting of a soft compound mixture that absorbs pressure load in case of forward weight imbalance during walking.
THE BEST SOLUTION FOR AN EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF DIABETIC FOOT ULCERS AND OTHER PLANTAR PATHOLOGIES.
Vamp in special perforated fabric ensures good air circulation. -Vamp is special perforated fabric ensuresgood air circulation -Perfect protection against friction and pressure. -Washable. -Removable anti-slip ADEGUA insole. -Wide arch allows for easy fitting. -Adjustable strap to accommodate bandaged feet. -Stiff, microporous rubber, boat-shapped sole facilitates correct walking, restricting. -Metatarsus-phalanx articulation. -External counterfort for better ankle support. -Can be worn on either foot.
The PRAFO® Orthosis, which is a totally adjustable, custom-fitted AFO that can help manage many of the ankle/foot anomalies. Clinically proven for effective ambulation, controls dorsi-plantar flexion infinite measureable adjustments, custom-contoured, malleable aluminum heel connector, malleable aluminum anti-rotation bar. Compatible with all liner variations that we offer if applicable, proven superior integrity of the superstructure. Available in Adult standard and Pediatric standard.
Vamp in special perforated fabric to ensure good air circulation -Perfect protection against friction and pressure -Pre-cut ADEGUA insole -Adjustable vamp to hold any size of foot -The microporous rubber sole has a double density with an anti-imbalance central band -External counterfort for better ankle support -For either left or right foot -WITH A PRE-CUT ADEGUA INSOLE
Vamp in special perforated fabric to ensure good air circulation -Perfect protection against friction and pressure -Adjustable vamp to hold any size of foot -The microporous rubber sole has a double density with an anti-imbalance central band -External counterfort for better ankle support -For either left or right foot
Post-operative shoe zero impact
Post-operative shoe with non-slip, semi-rigid flat sole for forefoot operations and hallux valgus. Upper part in perforated fabric to allow transpiration. Adjustable closure band to contain various sizes of the instep. External reinforced heel for greater ankle support.