This information is provided under to and by effect of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter also "GDPR") concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. Specifically, Eumedica Srl, as Data Controller, wishes to inform that in implementation of the obligations arising from the GDPR, is required to provide some information regarding the methods and purposes of the processing of personal data, which may be used by the consultation and use of the website by the user.
- DATA CONTROLLER
- NAVIGATION DATA AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- 1. Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data which transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but through processing and association with data held by third parties, by their very nature could allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
- 2. Data entered by the customer in the form "contact us". The data provided by the customer will be used to provide a response to requests.
- 3. Newsletter subscription: the data collected is the e-mail address of the subject, doctor or private, who voluntarily signs up for the service.
- 5. Current position of the user following the consent given in the form "Store Locator", in order to allow www.eumedica.it to know the current position and to identify the nearest point of sale
- 6. Data provided by the user in the form "Eumedica Active" (name and surname, city, e-mail address) in order to request information on where and how to find the selected product in your city.
- LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
- as regards point 1, letter B), the need for the user to navigate the site;
- as regards point 2, letter B), the need to execute the site user's requests. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested;
- with regard to point 3, letter B), the consent of the physician and / or the private person who signs up for the newsletter, consent that can be freely revoked by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the appropriate modality present in the newsletter;
- as regards points 4 and 5, letter B), the consent of the user who accesses the site and who intends to verify the nearest point of sale
Except for technical cookies strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the user who decides to browse and use the website after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services which involve the installation of cookies.
The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (refraining from closing it by clicking on the "ok" button), as well as through the special functions available on the browser. We also remind you that the majority of internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. This means that you have the possibility, at any time, to set your browser to accept all cookies, only some, or to reject them, disabling their use by the sites. In addition, you can usually set your browser preferences to be notified whenever a cookie is stored on your computer. At the end of each browsing session, you can delete the collected cookies from your device's hard drive. If you want to delete the cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser, remember that each browser has different procedures for managing settings
By selecting the links below you can get specific instructions for some of the main browsers.
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
you can also visit the site, in English, www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com for more information on how to manage / delete cookies based on the type of browser used. To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, it is necessary to refer to the user manual of the device.
ATTENTION: In case of disabling cookies the site may not work properly
- METHOD OF TREATMENT
- DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
- They allow efficient browsing from one page of the website to another.
- Memorize the username and preferences entered.
- They allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as username and password) several times during the visit.
- They measure the use of services by users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
- They present targeted advertising information according to the interests and behavior expressed by the user during navigation.
- There are various types of cookies. Below are the types of cookies that can be used on the site with a description of the purpose linked to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of such cookies, the site or some parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on the activity of users on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Third-party tracking cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner may use this information to compile reports and improve the site. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality on the Site (for example, forms for comments or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or that still offer the features on the site.
Cookies issued by the Storeden platform through the sites built on it:
Projectmoon srl based in Via Roma 4/18, 31020 Villorba (TV), tel 04229125, fax 0422 912800, owner of the Storeden technology platform, informs that cookies released by the platform through the sites built on it are technical cookies - session cookies and navigation - used in order to allow navigation within the platform and the sites built on it and allow it to work. In particular:
PHPSESSID: To create all the pages and websites of the Storeden platform, we use the PHP programming language. The PHPSESSID cookie is required for PHP code to work.
ROUTEID: To provide the best user experience possible, while browsing, we use multiple servers, in order to provide performance even in case of high traffic levels. This cookie is used to direct the connection to the correct server. It does not contain personal data
accept Cookie: This cookie is released when the user, having viewed the banner containing the brief information on the cookies used by the site, continues browsing accepting cookies, and serves to not present the banner again. Inside it is saved the date on which it performed the action.
Third Party Cookies
Other cookies can be installed by visiting the pages of sites built on the Storeden platform, but they are managed exclusively by third parties. These cookies will be installed only if the site owner enables the related features made available by the platform. In particular:
Google: Google social plugins are managed by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). The Google plugins are represented by the Google logo that is on the web pages of the site. When you visit a site page that contains a plug-in of this type, your browser connects directly to Google's servers. The content of the plugin is directly transmitted by Google to the browser, which then incorporates it into the site. We therefore have no control over the data that Google collects through the Plugin. If you do not want Google to link your visit to the site pages with your Google account, you must log out of your google account before accessing the site. The purpose and scope of data collection, their subsequent processing and use by Google, as well as your rights in this regard and the various possible settings to protect your privacy are available in Google's data protection guidelines. Plugin: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), for the purpose of history, counting visits, navigation statistics. The information and privacy notes regarding the operation and consent to the use of Google cookies are available at the following links
Information on the "Methods of use of data by Google when using sites or applications of our partners": http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
Information on Google Analytics cookies: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/ and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
How to refuse Google Analitycs cookies: You need to download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Information and general notes on Google services: http://www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Twitter: The Twitter social plug-in is managed by Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). An analytical illustration of the individual plug-ins provided can be found at the following link: https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons.
Pinterest: The plugins in the Pinterest social network are managed by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA ("Pinterest"). The different logos that contain the plugin (eg "Pin-it-Button" or the "P" button) can be viewed at the following link: http://business.pinterest.com/pin-it-button/ When Internet pages are retrieved from the site that contains this Plugin, a link is created between your computer and the Pinterest servers and the Plugin is represented on the Internet page by means of communication to your browser, to be transmitted to the Pinterest server in the US your IP address that information about the pages of the site you have visited, regardless of whether you are registered on Pinterest.The transmission is also for non-registered users.If you are also a Pinterest user and you are logged in on Pinterest at When you use the plugin, the information collected through your visit to the site is linked to your Pinterest account and made known to other users. information from your Pinterest account, you must exit Pinterest before visiting the website that uses the plugin. Further information on the detection and use of data by Pinterest can be found at http://it.about.pinterest.com/privacy/.
- ADDRESSEES AND CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
The personal data provided may be disclosed to third parties, based in the European Union or outside the EU, only to fulfill requests made by users and after verification of compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and, in case of transfer of extra data EU, in compliance with art. 45 of the GDPR. Third parties will be appointed external managers of the treatment with a written contract.
The site management is entrusted to an Italian company, which saves the data within the Italian territory.
The Data Controller uses a third party program to send the newsletter, which guarantees a communication system protected by SSL and TLS protocols, as well as security and antispam measures. The supplier's servers are located within the Italian territory.
The list of persons appointed as external processors is available at the following references: Eumedica S.r.l. with registered office in Noventa Padovana (PD), via Risorgimento n. 14, chap. 35027 that is to the number 049.8932720
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- to access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the processing of data;
- to obtain, without any impediment, from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller;
- to revoke the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation;
In this regard, we inform you that the deadline for replying to the interested party is, for all the rights of one month from receipt of the request, which can be extended up to three months in cases of particular complexity.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised through written communication to be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com or registered letter to / r at: Noventa Padovana (PD), via Risorgimento n. 14, chap. 35027.
- WARRANTY AUTHORITY COMPLAINT
The complaint is the instrument that allows the interested party to contact the Guarantor to complain about a violation of the regulations regarding the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR and to request verification to the Authority.
The complaint may be brought by the interested party to the Control Authority of the place where he resides, or in the place where he works or in the one in which the alleged violation has occurred.
The interested party also has the right to bring a judicial appeal before the ordinary court if he considers that the rights he enjoys have been violated as a result of treatment
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
This privacy statement may require an update from time to time, e.g. due to the implementation of new technologies or data processing for purposes other than those indicated. The Owner therefore reserves the right to modify or supplement this privacy statement at any time. In this case, it will be the responsibility of the Data Controller to publish the changes and inform the Data Subject (eg by e-mail communication).